BANKING AND SECURED CREDIT TRANSACTIONS
The firm has a substantial piece of its practice in this area and we have acted for a number of Banks.
Our instructions for organisations in this sector have included:
- i. Advising and conducting cases on corporate finance and governance, Banks and Customers relationships and disputes, guarantees, electronic banking and bank payments including electronic money transfers.
- ii. Anti-Money Laundering measures and money laundering offences, banking frauds, letters of credit and other international credits and security documentary transactions.
- iii. Writing legal opinions on variegated areas of operations in the sector.
- iv. Drafting and perfection of documents for loans, debentures, mortgages, Sale and Lease back transactions etc.
- v. Searches at the various offices where the banks and financial organisations need ascertainment and certification of facts for the purposes of their operations./li>
- vi. Debt Recovery and Debtor/Creditor Arrangements.